Skip to main content

Trying Out 'Big Better Burgers'

We've been roving around Tagaytay and decided to stop-over at Ayala Mall, and guest what, hunger strikes once more.

Situated at the upper floor of the mall, one thing you'll see is another food resto, the BIG BETTER BURGERS.

It's our first time to try this and because my favorite is pasta I ordered their Fresh Tomato Pasta at price P129.00 only. Not bad.

And we also tried their burger, the 'Bacon Wildshroom Melt'.

They'll also give you option to choose between the larger size burgers or the regular ones. Since it's our first time, we decided to try their regular size. And I have to admit, I was impressed with the food they serve. It comes with a reasonable price at a reasonable size.

It's not as fancy as the other restaurants, but the quality they serve, for me, is good enough. And much better to what I was expecting. And the price? you'll love it. Two thumbs up for this meal. I'll probably find myself eating here again. 

Let me know what you think. Leave a comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinay Talent. Featuring: Make-up Transformation by Letisha Velasco

A pinay teenage make-up artist stuns many of her followers in her social media sites by posting her several make-up transformation looks. (Continue reading)...

Featuring: MK7 Auto Spa

Lies just along Sta.Rosa-Tagaytay road is another place to try when it comes to car services. "MK7 Auto Spa (Carwash and Detailing)" offers car services you might want to try. (Continue reading)..

Nlighten CC Cushion Product Review and Demo

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share with you guys my review on Nworlds's Nlighten CC Cushion.

My YouTube channel